lunes, 21 de abril de 2014

Problema Fuseki | Fuseki problem

Este blog siempre ha pretendido ser un diario de estudio de Go, y seguirá siéndolo. No creo material, ni yo, ni ningún SDK, en general compartiré mis partidas, partidas de profesionales que revise y material de estudio que encuentre por ahí.

This blog has been always a go study diary, and I will continue being one. I don't create material, in fact I can't create nothing more interesting than my own games so in general I'll share my games, professional reviews and internet go stuff.

En general estoy haciendo a diario tsumegos, y el problema de Pandanet diario que es de Harukiro Shirae. El del 17 de Abril fue un problema de fuseki, a ver si mañana comento la solución como un 7k que soy. En ese sentido estaría más que agradecido de leer comentarios de gente más fuerte que yo.

Nowadays I'm solving tsumegos and the daily Pandanet problem by Harukiro Shirae. He posted a fuseki one on April 17th and I consider it interesting, tomorrow I will comment what I think of the solution like a 7k which is always wrong. In that sense I'd be more than grateful for you commentaries. :)

Negro juega |  Black to play

My english is an always improving thing, so don't be bothered to correct my mistakes too. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

El que calla otorga